Win 1 of 2,000 Limited-edition Mark. Makeup Cases – Terms & Conditions
Please Read Carefully
- Promotion commences 22/01/18. Promotion period is Campaign 3, 2018 and prizes will be drawn at 10.00am, 12/03/18 at Avon Products Pty Ltd, 120 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100.
- Customers will be eligible for one entry if they spend $35 or more on any combination of Makeup products in Campaign 3 2018 brochure. Back Orders are not eligible.
- This competition is a game of skill. Qualifying Customers must answer in 25 words or less “What is your favourite Avon Makeup product and why?”
- Promotion closes 11.59pm Australia Eastern Daylight Savings time 04/03/17. Customers’ entries must completed via the online entry form at win.avon.com.au
- Entry form, including correct Representative details must be completed in full to qualify for entry into the promotion. Avon Online Direct Delivery Orders must enter the date that their order was placed. Email address will be used for the purposes of communication to winners only.
- The best 2,000 valid entries drawn will win a Mark Makeup Case valued at $199 each.
- Prizes will be distributed in Representatives Campaign 5 2018 order
- The prize winning Representatives must be meeting payment terms as established in their agreement with Avon as at 08/02/18 and at the time of placing their Campaign 5 2018 order
- Avon shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered, or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting a prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Avon accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Avon’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Employees and officers of Avon, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the promotion.
*Award Sales definition: Award Sales are determined by the total dollar value of Customer sales and purchases less returns and credits. This includes all Customer price sales, Super Savers, Demonstration products, Clearance Outlet products, Net Offers and Sales Aids.